Men’s Short Sleeve Pocket T-Shirt9.5/10 (Expert Score)
Men's Short Sleeve Pocket T-Shirt
- 37 REVIEWS WELL MADE
- 15 REVIEWS HEAVY WEIGHT
- 15 REVIEWS HEAVY DUTY
- 36 REVIEWS GOOD QUALITY
- 10 REVIEWS TALL SIZES
- 14 REVIEWS RIGGS WORKWEAR
- 15 REVIEWS LONG TIME
- 10 REVIEWS BIG AND TALL
- 6 REVIEWS COTTON POLYESTER
- 52 REVIEWS WORK SHIRTS
- 9 REVIEWS HARD TO FIND
- 9 REVIEWS TIGHT NECK
- 7 REVIEWS BETTER THAN CARHARTT
- 5 REVIEWS LITTLE BIT
- 7 REVIEWS WORTH THE MONEY
- 3 REVIEWS ROOM TO MOVE
- 5 REVIEWS LONG ENOUGH
- 3 REVIEWS LOOP INSIDE
- 4 REVIEWS DIFFERENT COLORS
- 44 REVIEWS GREAT FIT
Top Positive Review
I have always been a fan of the “C” brand of work shirts, but lately they seem to be having some quality and sizing issues. So I tried these to see if they were a decent alternative.
=== The Good Stuff ===
* If you like heavy, durable fabric for workshirts, these are for you. They are made of that real heavy, thick cotton material that always seems to wear like iron.
* They are cut generously. I wear an XL shirt, but always go with the tall sizes in work shirts- both since they stay below my beltline and are able to protect a medical device that I wear around the mid-section.
* In the first few washings, they have not shrunk noticeably, nor is there any signs of loose or pulled stitching. Unlike the “C” company shirts, there are no signs of pinholes in the fabric after just a few wearings.
=== The Not-So-Good Stuff ===
* Amazon seems to have a limited selections of sizes and colors, and the price can vary wildly. Is a green shirt really need to be more expensive than a red one?
=== Summary ===
These are my new favorite work shirts (handyman types of projects), and I will keep replacing old worn ones with these…at least until they switch to cheaper fabric and shoddy construction.
Top Critical Review
I’ve been buying & wearing these for many years. I loved that they were heavy weight, a wonderful fit, & stood the test of time. However, the ones I just bought this month (Dec 2020) are not heavy weight at all. They are very thin & don’t feel like they will last too many washings. Very disappointed.
Customer Questions & Answers
Are wrangler products made in the US?
Answer: The Riggs Workwear pocket T-shirts I have some say made in Pakistan others say made in India. Rustler Jeans I have say made in Mexico from US fabrics. I have never had a problem with them wherever they came from as to fit & durability.
Local store location?
Answer: I got mine at Bi-Mart for $14 and change
How much shrinkage is there? I would be washing this shirt in cold water and drying on low.
Answer: I’m a large man. 6’4 280. I did not like the fit of this shirt, sleeves were too short , well as everything seemed too small about it. Ended up cutting the sleeves off and using it as a knock around the house shirt. 3x not viable for a work shirt .They didn’t have safety colors available in 4x so I gave up.
Are wrangler products made in the US?
Answer: I don’t know about all Wrangler, this one is not.
Where are these shirts made? The last ones i ordered were from Vietnam and the fit was terrible.
This shirt was not as roomy as other brands, the one I got were made in Bangladesh . I was a wired fit in the shoulders. I cut the sleeves of made in to tank top to wear around the house. Not a good enough fit for a work shirt. Another thing.. The Safety yellow or green color was a very odd color, not good for constru??
Do these shirts have a seperation in the pocket for a pen to stay put?
Answer: Yes, there is a specific pocket for one pen or pencil inside the breast pocket.
Are rigg’s workwear pocket t shirts going to be available.? nothing wears as well as these do. please advise
Answer: They fit well
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.