Men’s Slim-Fit Long-Sleeve Flannel Shirt9.6/10 (Expert Score)
Men's Slim-Fit Long-Sleeve Flannel Shirt
- 80 REVIEWS SLIM FIT
- 85 REVIEWS FLANNEL SHIRT
- 103 REVIEWS GREAT SHIRT
- 78 REVIEWS NICE SHIRT
- 20 REVIEWS WELL MADE
- 56 REVIEWS GOOD QUALITY
- 37 REVIEWS LOOKS GREAT
- 34 REVIEWS FITS PERFECTLY
- 10 REVIEWS BLACK AND WHITE
- 11 REVIEWS DIFFERENT COLORS
- 13 REVIEWS REGULAR FIT
- 11 REVIEWS TRUE TO SIZE
- 7 REVIEWS PRICE POINT
- 5 REVIEWS ATHLETIC BUILD
- 28 REVIEWS ORDER A SIZE
- 61 REVIEWS FITS WELL
- 140 REVIEWS SHIRT FITS
- 15 REVIEWS RUNS SMALL
- 112 REVIEWS FITS GREAT
- 6 REVIEWS HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Top Positive Review
– Flannel fabric is very high quality. You can tell it’s not going to fray and pill quickly.
– Warm, but not over the top hot. Some flannel is extra heavy and this is more on the medium side. Great for layering.
– Semi-fitted appearance, plenty of space in the arms and body so it’s fitted, but still very moveable, not constricting.
– The sizing chart Amazon uses for this was spot on. I just used my chest measurement and ordered a Large and it was perfect. A Medium would not have fit though. So if you’re on the border, size up.
– Color wasn’t at all accurate to the product photo. The particular blue version I got was quite different from the picture. It was far more muted and the darker blue there’s actually green stripes which you can barely make out in the product photo.
– The stitching and details are not that great on this shirt. For the $18-25 these run, it’s fine, but these aren’t on the same quality as some other makers like these, for a just a bit more cost:
Both of those have double stitching where you want them, especially if you’re using the shirt for things over than casual wear.
While your mileage may very in terms of the color accuracy, and the quality of the construction isn’t top-notch, for the price you’ll be hard-pressed to find a better made flannel shirt.
Top Critical Review
Sadly, these are the biggest ??extra small?? shirts I??ve ever tried on, and definitely the baggiest ??slim fit?? shirts too. I??m unfortunately not the tallest, or most well built guy on the planet, but I??m usually a true XS in size. These were just massive on me, and I will be returning them.
That being said, however, the quality is excellent. They are very, very well made, and they would definitely be a great lower layer to have on on colder days. I really, really wish they had fitted me better.
If you are lucky enough to be taller than me (which I??m almost certain you are), I would probably recommend considering a size down, as these definitely seem to run large.
Customer Questions & Answers
Hello stefani rigsby. where did your son get his solid red and hunter green shirts? thanks.
Answer: didnt notice the slim fit notation but luckily my husband still loves the 2 I purchased for him
im a female 5ft 155lbs 33-34″ waist 40″hip usually a m/l in womens clothes what size do i order?
What is the shirt length for size small?
Answer: I don??t know what the large fits me fine I??m 6 foot
Is this slim fit?
Answer: Yes, it’s slim fit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.