Men’s Slim-fit Short-Sleeve Print Shirt9.5/10 (Expert Score)
Men's Slim-fit Short-Sleeve Print Shirt
- 40 REVIEWS SLIM FIT
- 30 REVIEWS FITS WELL
- 7 REVIEWS SHORT SLEEVE
- 6 REVIEWS LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS
- 18 REVIEWS GOOD QUALITY
- 23 REVIEWS GOOD LOOKING
- 5 REVIEWS TRUE TO SIZE
- 3 REVIEWS ATHLETIC BUILD
- 3 REVIEWS SUPER SKINNY
- 23 REVIEWS LOOKS GOOD
- 4 REVIEWS MANY COMPLIMENTS
- 37 REVIEWS LOOKING SHIRT
- 4 REVIEWS BEAT THE PRICE
- 4 REVIEWS PRICE POINT
- 9 REVIEWS REALLY NICE
- 27 REVIEWS LOVE THIS SHIRT
- 5 REVIEWS BUILD AND A MEDIUM
- 25 REVIEWS PERFECT FIT
- 4 REVIEWS DEFINITELY RECOMMEND
- 57 REVIEWS FITS GREAT
Top Positive Review
For reference, I’m 5’7″ at 155lbs and I purchased one for a Hawaiian-themed party. The Medium size shirt with ‘Large Floral’ design fits nicely (not baggy) and looks good too. Wife-approved!
Top Critical Review
This is a good looking shirt. It’s great for the price. However I have a few criticisms:
– The shirt itself looks pretty good and is the right length on me. However, it is way too wide. I am 6 foot 3 with an athletic build (205 pounds), and I always have trouble finding shirts that fit right. If you are tall and a little chubbier, this would probably fit you well. There is just too much space in the front of the shirt for it to look good on me – would be great if there was a “slimmer” version of this.
– From past purchases with Amazon, I know that this type of material wrinkles after washing. If you don’t mind ironing your clothes after every wear then great, but I got tired of doing this with other shirts I ordered. Definitely not wrinkle resistant.
– Out of the package it smells really bad. Like synthetic fibers, but a lot worse than most of the amazon basics items I’ve gotten.
Overall not bad but I will not be keeping this because it just doesn’t look good on me.
Customer Questions & Answers
What measurements is the xxl?
Answer: Here is what I can tell you…I am 6 ft. and have a 46 in. Chest, 35 in. waist. I bought the XXL, but wish I would have gotten the XL because it fits looser than I was expecting. Hope this helps.
I weigh 196, muscular build. What size should I buy?
Answer: XL. – extra large should work nicely.
Does this shirt run small? My husband usually wears a large.
Answer: My shirt runs a little small but not a lot.
if I fit a womans small, what size should I buy
I am a woman who wears a size small, for this shirt my husband wears a size medium and it fits him well like the model in the photo. When I try the shirt on, his ??medium?? felt a little loose on me for how I like to wear my button-down shirts. As a small, I think I would fit better into the mens size small to have a lit??
Where was he made?
I??m ordering this for my boyfriend, he wears a small. How much is the shrinkage on this? I don??t want to wash/dry it and not fitting him anymore.
The shirt materials are listed as 100% cotton. If so, cotton will shrink in the wash or dryer if high heat is used?? my experience. Google states, ?? Whether your clothing is crafted from 100% cotton or a premium cotton blend, you should know that any clothing that contains cotton can shrink when subjected to high heat. ??
Is this machine washable and machine dryable?
Answer: Yes, it is machine washable and dryable.
The size chart mentions nothing of thr xsml size. please advise.
Answer: Regular size. I bought a small for my 16 yr. old son and it fits right.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.